This is just a quick post on how to retrieve your iPhone/iPad/iPod UUID (Unique Device Identifier).
We use this UUID to allow your phone to use development versions of our applications.
There are several ways to do this but the simplest is using Apple's flagship tool, iTunes.
- Open up iTunes and plug in your device
- Select your device in the "DEVICES" list
- Select the Summary tab and you should see the Serial Number as in the screen shot below:
- Click on the Serial Number label and it should change to reveal the UDID:
- You can then either just hit Ctrl/Command-C, or go to Edit / Copy to copy the UDID to the clipboard
You should then be able to paste it into an email etc so we can add your device into our allowed development device list.